Product DescriptionCoast Hooks are real stones on aluminum posts, securely mounted on beautiful solid hardwood backplates. The stones are carefully selected from rivers and beaches all over New England and are used in many ways, including in entries as hooks and racks for hanging coats, hats, scarves, and umbrellas. They can also be used near showers and bathtubs as robe and towel hooks, in bedrooms and walk-in closets for hanging clothes and in kitchens as holders for hand and dish towels.
Coast Hooks are mounted easily, solidly and invisibly with provided hardware. Safer than conventional racks or hooks, with no points or sharp edges, they are people-friendly and do not distort hung items.
Sea Stones are used in many practical and decorative ways:
- In entryways to hang coats, hats, scarves, umbrellas and bags.
- In kitchens as towel racks and apron hangers.
- In bathrooms to hang bath towels, face cloths, bath brushes and robes.
- Around windows as curtain tie backs and swags.
- In outdoor showers to hang towels and robes.
Coast Hooks are mounted easily, solidly and invisibly with hardware provided. Safer than conventional racks or hooks, with no points or sharp edges - they are people-friendly and do not distort hung items.
Backplates for Coast Hooks Singles are 5" high and 2.5" wide.
Made in New England!
Stone Colors and Shape will vary.