Product DescriptionThe stockless anchor was patented in England in 1821 and replaced the standard admiralty anchor due to its ease of stowing and use. It is designed so that the shank lies flat on the ocean floor while the flukes angle down and bite. The anchor has come to symbolize strength and stability and this sterling silver pendant is no different. It is the perfect gift for anyone that loves nautical themes!
Sterling Silver Chain Options Available:
- Medium Rope Chain available in lengths from 16'' to 30''. 2mm link width with spring ring clasp. Best when paired with small to medium pendants.
- Heavy Rope Chain available in lengths from 16'' to 30''. 3mm link width with lobster claw clasp. Best when paired with medium to large size pendants.
- 1 7/16'' length
- Each pendant is antiqued to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Original design by Pat Frey and handcrafted in USA.