Product DescriptionKnown to the marine biology world as Forcipiger Longirostris, this brightly colored fish can be found cruising among the reef coral in search of its main food source (crustaceans, echinoderms and sea urchins). Remarkably, the Longnose Butterfly fish mates with a single partner for life and is known to have the longest Hawaiian name of any fish! Add this sterling silver pendant to a necklace chain to add some oceanic class to your outfit!
Sterling Silver Chain Options Available:
- Medium Rope Chain available in lengths from 16'' to 30''. 2mm link width with spring ring clasp. Best when paired with small to medium pendants.
- Heavy Rope Chain available in lengths from 16'' to 30''. 3mm link width with lobster claw clasp. Best when paired with medium to large size pendants.
- 1 1/16'' length
- Each pendant is antiqued to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Original design by Pat Frey and handcrafted in USA.