Product DescriptionThere might not be a more majestic sight, than seeing a whale break the surface to breath. It occurs almost in slow motion as the back appears and they exhale accompanied by a misty spout of seawater. A deep indraught of air precedes the the slow roll of their backs before their enormous flukes emerge, shedding water in all directions. Add this sterling silver whale fluke charm to your collection so you can easily call to mind the image of these wondrous creatures!
Sterling Silver Chain Options Available:
- Medium Rope Chain available in lengths from 16'' to 30''. 2mm link width with spring ring clasp. Best when paired with small to medium pendants.
- Heavy Rope Chain available in lengths from 16'' to 30''. 3mm link width with lobster claw clasp. Best when paired with medium to large size pendants.
- 1'' length
- Each pendant is antiqued to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Original design by Pat Frey and handcrafted in USA.