Product DescriptionSizable and bold, our Medium Necklace provides ample room to portray your most treasured territory, immortalizing it and conveniently capturing it upon your chest. Inspired by the larger than life style of Caribbean ship raiders of days past, it is appropriate for casual to formal engagements. The elegant curb chain adds to the overall substantial charm. Nautical in nature it is about the size of a half dollar. Further personalize with Engraving and Gift Wrap.
Made in Maine, USA, the necklace features a 1.25" pendant on a 18" curb chain. Quality one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, elegantly packaged with care instructions.
- Handcrafted in Portland, Maine USA.
- Nautical chart or map specially selected for your location.
- The pewter necklace is handcrafted from lead and nickel free pewter, mimics sterling silver, and is paired with an 18'' fine pewter toned curb chain. It is designed to only look better with the patina of age and wear.
- The bronze necklace, inspired by a ship's porthole, is hand casted in bronze, the choice metal on a boat, and is paired with an 18'' antiqued curb chain. It is nautical in nature designed to only look better with the patina of age and wear.
- The sterling silver necklace is handcrafted from .925 sterling silver and paired with a fine 18'' sterling silver curb chain. It is has a satin finish and maintains a warm glow and sheen .
- Maximum numbers for engraving 25 characters.