Chart Cuff Links
Product DescriptionA modern take on traditional wear. The cuff links handsomely capture the coordinates of your choosing upon your sleeves, so no matter how far remote the road may lead you, the memory of your favorite landmark is preserved at only an arm's length away. The face is about the size of a dime and the pin or button closure style design allows for easy fastening and secure wear. Further personalize with Engraving and Gift Wrap.
Made in Maine, USA, these cuff links feature a .75" face, pin or button closure. Quality one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, elegantly packaged with care instructions.
- Handcrafted in Portland, Maine USA.
- Nautical chart or map specially selected for your location.
- The pewter toned finish is a durable imitation rhodium-plate for years of tarnish free enjoyment and features a pin closure.
- The satin finish bronze is designed to only look better with the patina of age and wear and features a classic button style stem and closure.
- The sterling silver, .925 stamped, has a satin finish and maintains a warm glow and sheen with regular wear and features a classic button style stem and closure.
- Maximum numbers for engraving 6 characters.