Product DescriptionThe Casafina Dori dinnerware collection features an appealing set of dining pieces combined with fish-shaped serveware and appetizer items that are both functional and decorative. With a beautiful glazed inspired by the blue shades of the Atlantic sea, the Dori collection is all about happy, carefree summer days!
Dori Dinnerware is handcrafted in Portugal by true artisans. The fine stoneware pieces are unique, durable and timeless. They are hand finished which provides them unique character. Any irregularities, color variations or small imperfections should not be considered defects, but unique marks of authenticity.
- Set includes: 1 dinner plate, 1 salad plate, 1 soup/pasta bowl and 1 mug
- Dimensions: Dinner plate 11'' D, salad plate 8.5'' D, soup/pasta bowl 8" D, mug 10 oz.
- All stoneware products can be safely used in the oven, microwave and freezer. As a precaution you should avoid placing the pieces straight from the oven to a cold surface. Do not use over a direct flame.
- They are also dishwasher safe. To ensure the items last longer we advise you to make sure that no item can rub or bump against another during the wash cycle, preventing damage. As a precaution we recommend you to wash oversized items and more delicate pieces by hand.
- All pieces used for eating and serving purposes, meet the standards established by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) with regard to lead and cadmium content. They are food safe.